Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a nice macaroni salad which can be made a few hours in advance. The dressing doesn't get soaked into the pasta so it stays nice and moist. To save time, I cut all the veg's the night before, and refrigerate them together in a bowl so the flavours mix.
- 1 lb colored spiral shaped pasta
- 5 lbs macaroni
- 1 head celery
- 3 onions, chopped
- 4 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 4 cups Miracle Whip
- 3 cups French dressing
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Combine chopped veg. and chill.
- Boil pasta in water with a small amount of cooking oil.
- Drain well, and rinse with cold water.
- Drain again and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together.
- Stir the vegetables and dressing into the drained pasta.
- Chill, stir again before serving.