Chef Dee's Note:
This is a nice macaroni salad which can be made a few hours in advance. The dressing doesn't get soaked into the pasta so it stays nice and moist. To save time, I cut all the veg's the night before, and refrigerate them together in a bowl so the flavours mix.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chopped veg. and chill.
- 2Boil pasta in water with a small amount of cooking oil.
- 3Drain well, and rinse with cold water.
- 4Drain again and pour into a large mixing bowl.
- 5Mix the dressing ingredients together.
- 6Stir the vegetables and dressing into the drained pasta.
- 7Chill, stir again before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Salad for 100
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 100
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.2
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 68.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 3.7 g