Recipe by MarraMamba
Chock full of veggies its a healthy dish for one person yet comforting at the same time. Easily increased.
Top Review by katew
Yummy dinner tonight for DD and I thanks, Marra. I used goat's fetta and my only missing ingredient was the aubergine so I added extra red pepper and heaps of fresh basil. Made for Holiday Tag.
- 75 g pasta
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 pepper, sliced
- 1⁄2 courgette, diced
- 120 g aubergines, diced
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 3 tablespoons pasta sauce
- 30 g goat's cheese
- 1 tablespoon torn basil leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and add the onion, pepper, courgette, aubergine and tomatoes. Cook over a medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes until slightly softened and browned at the edges.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/Gas 4.
- Mix the cooked and drained pasta with the softened vegetables and put in an oven-proof dish. Stir in the pasta sauce and crumble the goats' cheese over the top.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, covering with foil halfway through the cooking time if the top is browning too much. Sprinkle with torn basil before serving.