Prep 15 mins
Cook 14 mins
These are very good and tasty. Easy to make too I might add. Don't be concerned about the beef cooking; it does cook. I serve these as appetizers.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In medium bowl, combine beef, wild rice, chopped onion, crumbs, eggs garlic and 2 Tablespoons sauce.
- Shape into 8 (8 inch) logs; place on baking sheets.
- Bake about 14 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear; set aside Microwave each tortilla on HIGH 5 seconds; spread with about 2 teaspoons sauce.
- Top with green onions and cilantro.
- Place 1 log at edge of each tortilla.
- Roll up and secure with toothpicks; cut each roll into 6 to 8 pieces.
- Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.