Melanie Murray's Note:
These are very good and tasty. Easy to make too I might add. Don't be concerned about the beef cooking; it does cook. I serve these as appetizers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2In medium bowl, combine beef, wild rice, chopped onion, crumbs, eggs garlic and 2 Tablespoons sauce.
- 3Shape into 8 (8 inch) logs; place on baking sheets.
- 4Bake about 14 minutes or until no longer pink and juices run clear; set aside Microwave each tortilla on HIGH 5 seconds; spread with about 2 teaspoons sauce.
- 5Top with green onions and cilantro.
- 6Place 1 log at edge of each tortilla.
- 7Roll up and secure with toothpicks; cut each roll into 6 to 8 pieces.
- 8Serve with remaining sauce for dipping.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Beef Roll Ups
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.7
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 134.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g