1/1 Photo of Parmesan Spinach Pizza
I could not find a recipe for a green and white pizza, so I decided to create my own. It turned out well, so, enjoy! The red-pepper flakes add a zing that I like, but leave them off if you prefer it non-spicy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 small boboli personal-size prepared pizza crust
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, wrung
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/8 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2In a small bowl, mix olive oil, basil, parsley, nutmeg and garlic.
- 3Place spinach in a pile of several paper towels and wring well.
- 4Mix the wrung spinach and the onion into the olive oil mixture.
- 5Spread the spinach mixture onto the two Boboli pizza shells and top with the mozzarella cheese.
- 6Bake for 4 minutes, then pull it out of the oven and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- 7Place back in oven and bake for 4-5 minutes, depending on your desired brown-ness.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Spinach Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.1
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 27.6 mg
- Sodium 286.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 9.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
prepared pizza crust