Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick, easy, and kid-friendly. My 3 year old loves these! These are also diet-friendly as well and great with light ranch dip!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a small bowl mix Italian breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Cut chicken into strips. Dip strips in Miracle Whip and then roll strips in breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and place strips on baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes.
Yet another chicken finger recipe that I've tagged, & am glad I did! Some day I think I'll lay out a chicken fingers buffet & make a number of different recipes just to taste-test & compare! Anyway, these passed my test ~ Simple to make, tasty & satisfying! Great with a honey-based dip as well as with a lemon one & the ol' standby, ranch! Thanks for your recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]