Crispy Parmesan Chicken Fingers
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Replacing breadcrumbs with FRENCH’S® FRENCH FRIED ONIONS is a simple way to bring crunch, crisp and flavor to any recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄3 cups French-fried onions (such as French's)
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken tenders
- Crush French Fried Onions in plastic bag with hands or rolling pin.
- Combine mayonnaise and cheese.
- Brush mixture on chicken.
- Dip into onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere.
- Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION