Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Crunchy outside, tender inside. Full of flavor! Parmesan Cheese, butter and red potatoes--so simple, yet so yummy! A real favorite of ours! Got this recipe from "Taste of Home" Magazine years ago.
- 6 tablespoons margarine or 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 -4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 8 medium red potatoes (unpeeled, halved lengthwise)
- Pour melted margarine into 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle cheese over margarine.
- Place potatoes with cut side down, over cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 400°F for 40-45 minutes.
These potatoes are great! Wonderful with baked chicken and green beans.
My Husband and I really enjoyed this recipe. I halved the recipe for just us and it was soft and creamy on the inside and a nice crunchy cheese top. It was delicious. I served them with pork chops and baked beans. Thank you for the recipe.
These were awesome! Foolproof with great results. I served these with Ginger Me up Chicken! Low Fat Honey & Ginger Chicken Breasts and Roasted Green Beans. We'll definitely have these often, thanks!