Parmesan Upside Down Baked Potatoes
photo by Southern Lady
- Ready In:
- 7 red potatoes, washed and cut in half
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter
- 6 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- sea salt
- freshly cracked pepper
- 1). Preheat oven to 400°F Melt butter in the bottom of a 9×13 glass pan.
- 2). Sprinkle Parmesan cheese and seasonings over butter. Place potatoes cut side down and sprinkle more seasonings on top of potatoes.
- 3). Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked through. Allow to cool in the pan for 5 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!