Baked Potato Halves
photo by Sageca
- Ready In:
- 2 potatoes, scrubbed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven 400*.
- Score potato halves with a knife to make grooves.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt butter and stir in garlic and salt; spread evenly across pan.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Sit potatoes cut side down in buttered pan.
- Place in preheated oven and bake 40-45 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook, read recipe books and food magazines,spend time in kitchen stores, grocery stores, gourmet shops, learning new cooking techniques, trying new kitchen gadgets,tasting exotic foods,enjoying a wonderful meal. I've always had a herb garden; now I have containers on my patio with my must have herbs. It seems, everything tastes better with fresh herbs!