Garlic Baked Potatoes
photo by mailbelle
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Pour olive oil into a plastic bag. Measure the garlic salt and pepper onto a plate, and stir around a little
- Coat each potato with olive oil by placing in the bag and moving it around. Remove from bag, and dip into the seasoning. Rub seasoning into the potato to coat.
- Place potatoes directly on the oven rack.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until the potatoes feel soft when you squeeze them.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I am a working wife and mother of 3. My boys are teenagers (17 and 19)and my daughter is 10 years old. My daughter was adopted from South Korea and because of that Korean food has become one of my passions. We visited Korea for two weeks in the summer of 2007 and had the best time ever! We love Korea! </p> <p><br /><a href=http://www.niftymaps.com/visitor-map.php?id=32782><img src=http://i.niftymaps.com/32782.png border=0 alt=Click to zoom in on my visitor map! /></a> <br /> <br />Click on the map to see my most recent visitors! :) <br /> <br /> <br /><a href=http://s216.photobucket.com/albums/cc269/erinalexa00/Anne%20Taintor/?action=view&current=37081.jpg target=_blank><img src=http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc269/erinalexa00/Anne%20Taintor/37081.jpg border=0 alt=Anne Taintor Make Your Own Damn Dinner Retro Vintage /></a></p>