Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This dish is so tasty if you're a garlic lover. Pork chops come out so juicy & tender...ya just gotta try 'em! Even my 2 young boys love them.
- 3⁄4 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 1⁄4 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄3 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 4 (6 ounce) boneless pork chops
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine the bread crumbs, parsley and cheese together in a small mixing bowl.
- Melt butter in a skillet and add the garlic, cook for 1 minute over low heat.
- Dip the pork chops in the butter then dredge through the bread crumbs, place in a small casserole dish. Season with the salt and pepper, and brush with the remaining butter. Bake in a preheated 350 oven for 45 minutes.
Made this for the first time last night for dinner. It is great! I added a little paprika to the bread crumbs and baked at 375 for 45 minutes. The chops came out crispy and tender! Thanks!
Love this recipe! I'm a garlic freak so I finely grated 2 cloves of garlic, rather than one....EEEEYYYYYUUUMMMM! I baked the chops on a rack and they still were not 'crispy'...but delish none the less! Thanks KBDiStasio!
Throw away your shake n bake people, this recipe ROCKS!! I've used it on pork chops and chicken and it is FANTASTIC!! Thanks for this awesome and easy recipe =]