- 5 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix melted butter, garlic and mustard. Set aside.
- Mix panko crumbs, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Set aside.
- Coat chicken in mustard sauce on boths sides; dip chicken tops only in crumb mixture to coat.
- Lay chicken in baking pan, crumb mixture side up.
- Bake at 500 degrees for 15 minutes. Makes 4 servings.