Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Adapted from Paleo OMG
Make and share this Paleo Breakfast Meatza recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix breakfast sausage and one egg by hand in a bowl. Place in 8x8 pan or pie plate.
- Cook meat mixture in oven 8-10 minutes. Pour off excess fat.
- While the meat is cooking,cut up bacon and cook over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon to paper towel. Pour off all but 2 Tbl bacon grease.
- Add garlic, sweet potato, and onion to pan. Cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Scramble 6 eggs in a bowl.
- Layer potato mixture over sausage.
- Pour eggs over potato mixture.
- Spread bacon bits over eggs.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, until eggs are set.