1/1 Photo of Oven Roasted Potatoes
I got this recipe from a church friend. These potatoes are full of flavor and compliment chicken and pork very well. The balsamic vinegar gives it a nice bite, but is not overwhelming. Try to keep yourself from eating them all!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put oven rack in the lower third of oven and preheat to 450.
- 2Halve the potatoes lengthwise, then cut the halves lengthwise into 4 wedges. Finally, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 3In a large bowl (one with a lid is better), toss with oil, salt, rosemary and pepper.
- 4Put on a cookie sheet and roast for 12 minutes. Turn over.
- 5Sprinkle the sliced onions on the potatoes and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar, shaking the pan.
- 7Return to oven for 3 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.5
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 107.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 3.1 g