1/4 Photos of Oven Roasted Broccoli
After oven roasting asparagus, green beans, cauliflower I thought WHY NOT BROCCOLI. The result is crispy on the outside, tender on the inside and a great new way for me to enjoy one of my favorite veggies. Hope you like it too. The garlic is smashed and diced to get as much garlic flavor as you can from each clove.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat to the oven to 400°F.
- 2Mix together the oil, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper.
- 3Toss together the broccoli and the oil mixture in a large bowl.
- 4You may have to adjust the oil a bit if your bunch of broccoli is smallish.
- 5You don't want it swimming in oil on the cookie sheet.
- 6Put broccoli on cookie sheet.
- 7Place in the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- 8Be sure and check often to make sure it's not burning, you want it to caramelize but not burn.
- 9If you don't like al dente broccoli, cook a little longer.
- 10I usually remove after 10-15 minutes.
- 11When the broccoli is as done as you like remove from the oven and toss with the cheese.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Roasted Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (346 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.3
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 292.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 13.5 g