Roast Teriyaki Broccoli
A tasty, nutritious and easy to prepare side dish, adapted from Sandy Frazer's 'Living Lite family recipes: delicious, healthy meals in 15 minutes'.
- Ready In:
- 500 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- fresh ground black pepper
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to the hottest temperature, and line a non-stick oven tray with baking paper.
- Wash the broccoli, dry thoroughly with paper kitchen towelling, place it in a large mixing bowl, add the chopped garlic, season with pepper, sprinkle with teriyaki sauce and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Place the broccoli in a single layer on the prepared oven tray, spray lightly with olive oil, turn it over and spray lightly again.
- Bake for 6 minutes; turn broccoli and bake for a further 6 minutes, or until just tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 31 more