Oven Roasted Broccoli With Parmesan
photo by Laka
- Ready In:
- 800 g broccoli, cut into florets, cut into florets, stems peeled and sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Toss the broccoli florets with the olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silicone sheet. Spread them in one layer.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and roast in the oven at 230°C, without stirring, until the edges are crispy and the stems are crisp tender, about 20 minutes.
- Serve hot or warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Food lover, wine and espresso drinker, chocolate addict. I love my family, my dog (when I have it) and my food processor. I cook every single day since I married and probably will until the day I die. I love to share my recipes that are straightforward to prepare, yet are exceptionally tasty and look so good. I hope you feel inspired by my recipes and that they find life in your kitchen!