Tangy Roasted Broccoli
Roasted broccoli dressed with a tangy Asian style dressing.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb broccoli, with longish stems
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons oil
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Cut broccoli bunch in half lengthwise.
- Toss with olive oil and place on cookie sheet.
- Cook broccoli in oven turning occasionally with tongs - 10 to 12 minutes.
- Dressing: While broccoli is roasting place lemon juice, sesame oil, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar and oil in a blender or small food processor. Blend until smooth.
- When the broccoli has finished roasting, transfer to a serving dish and pour the dressing over.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation