Easy Idiot Proof Crispy Convection Chicken Thighs
photo by MGaige42
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Honestly the above ingredient list is all approximate guesses. I just dumped stuff into the ziplock bag until it looked like seasoned flour.
- Take all ingredients above (except for chicken thighs) and dump into a gallon size resealable bag.
- close bag, shake to mix well.
- preheat your convection oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken pieces.
- Then take chicken pieces (I did three at a time) and drop into your bag of homemade ‘shake ‘n bake and shake to coat evenly.
- lightly oil your broiling pan and then place chicken pieces with space around each one. I personally cooked 6 and then the remaining 4- because that’s how much space I had in my broiling pan.
- place in convection oven set on BAKE (with convection on) at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 60 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!