Recipe by Bill Hilbrich
This is in fact a deconstruction of a new deli salad from a popular grocery chain in Minnesota. I made a few shortcuts that I could not verify, but who knows ?? All I know is that I offer you a hot weather potato salad with heat safe ingredients that does not contain eggs or dairy.
Top Review by L DJ
My family loves potato salad, but am always weary about mayo based salads at BBqs and picnics. We usely opt for german style. This was wonderful and if the empty bowl is any indication, think that it will be The Potato salad of choice. Thank you for sharing.
- 3 lbs red potatoes, cut into small pieces
- 1 (6 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can black olives, seeded and chopped fine
- 1 medium green bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Wishbone Italian salad dressing