Prep 2 mins
Cook 12 mins
A fast to prepare salad good all year round!
Make and share this Orzo Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked orzo pasta
- 1 cup frozen green pea (or use 1 can, drained)
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1⁄4 cup chopped parsley
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- Cook orzo pasta according to directions. Rinse with cool water to stop the cooking process. Drain thoroughly.
- In a large bowl, toss the remaining ingredients with pasta.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour - overnight is even better.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
I just made this salad to take for a potluck at church tomorrow. I chose it because I had all the ingredients on hand. If its better tomorrow as Viclynn states, it will have my church group in a coma due to flavor overload! So easy to make, a wonderful combination of tastes and textures and pretty too! For Christmas I might add some pimento for color! I will be making this again!