1/3 Photos of Oriental Spinach Salad
The tangy-oniony dressing is the key to this salad. My daughter won't let me get 'lazy' and not make the dressing too! My mother use to make this spinach salad years ago and it's been a family favorite ever since.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean and prepare spinach. (You can also use fresh bagged spinach) Place in large bowl.
- 2Rinse bean sprouts and toss them with the spinach.
- 3Fry bacon to be crisp, drain on paper towels and break up into small pieces.
- 4Peel hard boiled eggs and chop. Place in small bowl.
- 5Mix dressing in a jar or cruet. Shake vigorously.
- 6Place the spinach in individual bowls. Put some bacon and chopped egg on top of each salad. You can drizzle some dressing on it or leave the person to do that themselves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oriental Spinach Salad
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 736.6
- Calories from Fat 592
- Total Fat 65.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 189.8 mg
- Sodium 752.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 14.4 g