Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Oriental Chicken With Brown Rice recipe from Food.com.
- Dice and cook chicken.
- While chicken is cooking, melt margarine in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add flour and continue to stir over medium heat until bubbly.
- Add broth, water, soy sauce, garlic powder, chicken, pepper, simmer 5 minutes.
- Cool and freeze in a 1-gallon bag or freezer container.
- Defrost and heat in Microwave until warm.
- Cook Brown Minute Rice while warming sauce.
- Serve topped with Chow Mein Noodles.