This is a quick and easy salad that a friend gave me. Enjoy!
Make and share this Oriental Chicken Mandarin Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag romaine lettuce
- 2 -3 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 (2 ounce) bag slivered almonds
- 1 (9 ounce) package Perdue Short Cuts original roasted carved chicken breasts
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1⁄2 of 5 oz. can la choy chow mein noodles
- 3⁄4 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Combine all salad ingredients.
- Mix together dressing ingredients and toss with the salad.
Your recipes; my photography skills. Someone should put us in charge. Whom do we talk to about that? Another GREAT one made for PAC Spring 2011.
Simply delicious! I used roasted chicken from the supermarket. I love the mandaring oranges and chow mein noodles with the crunch of the almonds. The poppy seeds were overpowered by the dressing, I felt. The only thing I may add next time is a little red onion. Lovely salad and makes a beautiful presentation. Made for Spring PAC, 2010, P