Recipe by Nicazz
This is the best thing that ever touched my tongue! It's a recipe from Eagle Brand. You can make it as a pie, or as tarts.
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped (or 1 4 oz container of frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed)
- chocolate syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and vanilla. Mix well.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Spread into crust (or tarts).
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over pie.
- Refridgerate 4-5 hours until firm.
- Loosen top button for seconds :).