1/1 Photo of Oreo Cookie Pie
This is always my go-to recipe for gatherings. Very simple and inexpensive to make. You can also substitute store-brand names for the foods.
My Private Note
9 x 12 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (18 ounce) bags chocolate sandwich style cookies (Oreos or the store-brand)
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping (Cool Whip or the store-brand)
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese (Philadelphia or the store-brand)
- 1 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 4 (3 1/2 ounce) prepared vanilla, pudding cups (Like Hunt's Snack-Packs or the store-brand)
- 1Crush two rows of the first bag of cookies. You can put them in a ziplock-type bag and use a rolling pin, or you can use the bottom of a cup and crush them that way in a bowl. Whichever is easier. Layer these cookies in the bottom of a 9 x 12 pan and set it aside.
- 2Using a hand mixer, mix half the tub of whipped topping, Â½ cup powdered sugar, the vanilla pudding and the cream cheese well, until blended. Spread this mixture over the cookies.
- 3Crush the remaining row of cookies from the first bag and sprinkle over this layer.
- 4Using a hand mixer, whip the remaining whipped topping for about 30 seconds, and spread this over the second layer of cookies.
- 5Crush two rows of the second bag of cookies, and spread over the whipped topping
- 6Garnish with the remaining row of cookies. I normally stand them up in the mixture, so half the cookie is standing up.
- 7Sprinkle with the remaining Â½ cup of powdered sugar, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oreo Cookie Pie
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 843.7
- Calories from Fat 344
- Total Fat 38.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.4 mg
- Sodium 630.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 62.4 g
- Protein 8.7 g