Recipe by JillAZ
The orignal recipe for this came from "What's for Dinner?" I have been successful exchanging the orange juice and zest for lemon juice and zest. It is delicious either way.
Top Review by PaulaG
Loved it! Simple and quick, can't beat that. I cooked the broccoli in the microwave, drained and added the remaining ingredients. It has a delightful orange flavor that gives a clean freshness to the broccoli.
- 1 head broccoli, about 1 pound
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon orange zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and cut broccoli into florets.
- Bring about 1 cup of water to boil in a saucepan over high heat.
- Add broccoli florets, reduce heat to medium and cover.
- Cook until broccoli is crisp-tender and still bright green. About 5 minutes.
- Drain and return broccoli to pan.
- Add butter, orange juice, orange zest, salt and pepper.
- Toss together and heat through.