A sensational combination of orange marmalade, fresh sage, soy sauce and garlic is the basis for a quick and easy marinade for grilled pork chops. Prep time includes 30 minutes marination. Cook time depends on the thickness ot the chops.
- In a small bowl, combine marmalade, sage, soy, garlic, Grand Marnier, salt and pepper.
- Pour over chops, and marinate for 30 minutes (I put the chops and marinade in ziplock bags).
- Grill the chops, reserving the marinade.
- While the chops are cooking, add the marinade to a small saucepan, bring to a boil, then remove from heat.
- To serve, spoon glaze over the pork chops and garnish with sage leaves.
Great recipe!!!!! I was lazy and didn't want to take out my counter top grill, so followed suggestion for doing it in the skillet. I bet on the grill it would be good, will try next time and there will be a next time. A keeper.....
As others have said, delicious chops! I didn't have any Grand Marnier either so left that out and cut it down to 2 chops. I also had to use dry sage but it worked fine. Made for Lorac's Cookathon 2014.
Oh yum! These pork chops were so delicious and so easy to make! I didn't have any Grand Marnier, so had to skip that. But I can't imagine that could have made it any tastier. I made it on my George Foreman grill and they came out beautifully. The sauce over the chops just topped it off! Thanks, Lorac, for a wonderful recipe! Oh, I almost forgot to mention that DD said she felt like she was eating out in a fancy restaurant when she ate these pork chops. Quite a compliment for you!