Marinated Grilled Pork Chops With Orange Salsa
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Very tasty chops made with a citrus based marinade and topped with a wonderful orange and cucumber salsa.
- Ready In:
- 6 center-cut pork chops
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 small seedless oranges, peeled and chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Mix together oil, juices, garlic, salt, pepper and thyme.
- Place pork in large resealable plastic food storage bag.
- Seal bag and shake to evenly distribute marinade.
- Refrigerate up to 4 hours.
- To make salsa, combine oranges, cucumber, onion and parsley in a small bowl; toss lightly, adding salt to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Remove pork from marinade and discard marinade.
- Grill or broil pork 8 minutes on each side or until pork is no longer pink in center. Serve with salsa.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION