Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I was astounded to see there was only vegan banana bread recipe on 'Zaar! Here's one more. ;) From theppk.com
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a 8x4 bread pan with cooking spray or lightly oil.
- Sift flour, baking soda, salt and spices together.
- Cream the margarine and sugars.
- Add bananas, soy milk and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry.
- Mix til combined.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
This was so easy and tasted great!
It is indeed a very good recipe! Versatile too, you can sub different sweeteners, decrease them, use whole grain flour, etc. :)
good recipe. i used whole wheat flour, 1/2 cup TOTAL of raw sugar and added chia seeds and flax seeds. we also threw in some chopped strawberries, at the suggestion of my three year old and made this in muffins. (bake time about 25 minutes for muffins).
excellent recipe - thanks!