1/2 Photos of Only One Vegan Banana Bread
1 hr 15 mins
I was astounded to see there was only vegan banana bread recipe on 'Zaar! Here's one more. ;) From theppk.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a 8x4 bread pan with cooking spray or lightly oil.
- 2Sift flour, baking soda, salt and spices together.
- 3Cream the margarine and sugars.
- 4Add bananas, soy milk and vanilla.
- 5Add the wet ingredients to the dry.
- 6Mix til combined.
- 7Pour batter into pan.
- 8Bake for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Only One Vegan Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 272.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 242.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 29.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: