- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons margarine, divided
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups biscuit mix
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a round cake pan.
- In 2 tablespoons butter, saute the onion until just soft.
- In bowl, combine egg, milk, and biscuit mix. Add sauteed onion, the parsley, and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Spread into pan. Top with remaining cheese, and dot with remaining butter.
- Bake for 20 minutes.