1/6 Photos of Onion Cheese Bread
Simple and satisfying! This cheesy bread pairs well with soup or salad, and reheats well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Grease a round cake pan.
- 2In 2 tablespoons butter, saute the onion until just soft.
- 3In bowl, combine egg, milk, and biscuit mix. Add sauteed onion, the parsley, and 1/2 cup cheese.
- 4Spread into pan. Top with remaining cheese, and dot with remaining butter.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Onion Cheese Bread
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.6
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 78.8 mg
- Sodium 577.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 9.0 g