This is a recipe I adapted from Woman's Day magazine. Easy to prepare for dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder (more or less to taste)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 (19 ounce) can black beans, rinsed
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup uncooked parboiled white rice (converted)
- 1/2 mild salsa
- 1 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1Heat oil in deep, large nonstick skillet over high heat.
- 2Add turkey and garlic and cook, stirring to break up meat, 3 to 4 minutes until browned.
- 3Add cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper; cook, stirring, 30 seconds.
- 4Stir in broth, beans, corn, rice and salsa.
- 5Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, 20 to 25 minutes until rice is tender.
- 6Remove from heat; stir in onion and cilantro.
- 7Serve with accompaniments.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Pot Turkey Chili
Serving Size: 1 (464 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 520.0
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 710.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 37.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: