1/3 Photos of One-Pot Beef Noodle Supper
Everyone in your family will love this dish. It requires very little effort, and the whole meal, including the noodles are cooked in one pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 5 cups milk
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 -4 cups egg noodles
- 1 (4 cup) package frozen mixed vegetables, chunky
- 1 cup old cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1In a large pot, cook beef and onion for 5 minutes, drain fat, add garlic basil and oregano.
- 2Reduce heat to medium.
- 3Sprinkle beef mixture with flour; cook, stirring 1 minute.
- 4Gradually stir in milk, water and mustard; cook, stirring, until sauce comes to a boil.
- 5Stir in noodles and return to boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- 6Stir in frozen veggies; cover and simmer, stirring often, for 5 minute or until noodles and veggies are tender.
- 7Stir in cheese, salt and pepper.
- 8Sprinkle with parsley.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One-Pot Beef Noodle Supper
Serving Size: 1 (552 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 832.8
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.1 g
- Cholesterol 175.0 mg
- Sodium 675.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 54.3 g