photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 8 chicken drumsticks or 8 chicken thighs (about 2 pounds total)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- Arrange chicken pieces in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan making sure pieces do not touch.
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine green onion, honey, garlic powder, and ground red pepper.
- Brush chicken pieces with honey mixture.
- Return to oven.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes more or until golden brown and chicken is no longer pink.
- Makes 4 servings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made this for Bev's Cook-A-Thon. My DH came into the kitchen and said, "Well, something smells delicious"........and it was. I doubled the sauce. Unfortunately, I forgot to lower the oven temp (I have a convection oven which cooks at a lower temp than regular ovens). The sauce in the pan burnt a bit. But the chicken was absolutely delicious and very moist. Thanks Bev. Will definately make this again.......at a lower temp.
see 6 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I joined Food.com when the site was RecipeZaar, April 24, 2001. This site has been a favorite with me for many years now with its unique features and especially for the many, many dear friends I have met here. If you are a new visitor, I hope you will stop for a while and check us out. I hope you will find it as special as I have.