Yummy and sophisticated tasting dish that is cooked in and served in only one pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 8 ounces baby portabella mushrooms, quartered
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/2 cup dry rice
- 1 (14 ounce) can petite-cut chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 can water or 1/2 can chicken broth
- shake on steak seasoning (mix of salt, pepper, and other spices)
- 1Sprinkle chicken with steak seasoning.
- 2Melt butter in a large thick skillet.
- 3Add chicken and brown for 5 minutes.
- 5Add onion, garlic, mushrooms and bay leaf.
- 6Stir vegetables and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- 7Add wine.
- 8Allow to boil and reduce until it is almost all evaporated.
- 9Add rice, tomatoes and water.
- 10make sure all the rice is in the liquid.
- 11Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for One Pan Chicken and Rice
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.9
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 160.5 mg
- Sodium 328.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 52.3 g