Recipe by WinnipegMom
Easy as can be. I found this recipe in an insert in one of the magazines I get. Makes a nice light lunch.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 (8 g) packetsinstant fast rise yeast (2 1/2 tsp. each)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 3⁄4 cup very warm milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1⁄4 cups diced cooked chicken
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 cup prepared alfredo sauce
- 1 cup cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease an 8 inch x 8 inch baking dish.
- Mix all ingredients in prepared dish. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Combine ingredients, except cheese.
- Top batter evenly with chicken filling. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake by placing in a cold oven; set temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake 30 minutes. Cut into squares and serve.