Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo With Fettuccine
photo by Ragu8823
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Ragu® Classic Alfredo Sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) package fettuccine pasta
- Melt Butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, in batches if necessary, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir Sauce and broccoli into same skillet. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until broccoli is heated through, about 5 minutes. Stir in chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Serve over hot fettuccine and sprinkle, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!