- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 4 ounces neufchatel cheese
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup fat free chicken broth
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 9 inches pie crusts
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook chicken in italian dressing for 5 minute
- Add neufchatel cheese.
- Cook until melted, stirring constantly.
- Add flour, broth and vegetables.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into 10 inch pie plate.
- Arrange pie crust over top, and cut slits to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 30 minute.