Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Another Kraft recipe, chosen because of it's lower carb content.
Make and share this One Crust Chicken Pot Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook chicken in italian dressing for 5 minute
- Add neufchatel cheese.
- Cook until melted, stirring constantly.
- Add flour, broth and vegetables.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Pour mixture into 10 inch pie plate.
- Arrange pie crust over top, and cut slits to allow steam to escape.
- Bake 30 minute.
thanks for this recipe! my family loved it and it was ver simple. we aren't counting carbs so we used the regular versions of the low fat ingredients.