Prep 20 mins
Cook 5 mins
A sweet omlette (??). Found this in a magazine and saving it here for safe-keeping. I haven't tried this one yet, and I'm not an expert with ovens, but still the cooking time seems a little 'íffy' to me. Any tips on improving it will be welcomed.
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 20 g mixed berries
- 1 plum
- 20 g mangoes
- 4 black cherries, pitted
- Preheat the oven to its lowest setting.
- Cut fruits into small pieces and keep aside.
- Beat egg yolks, sugar and cinnamon powder together in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff.
- Fold the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture.
- Heat butter in a frying pan and pour in the egg mixture.
- Gently shake the pan and leave it in the oven for a few seconds.
- Spread the fruits on the omlette and fold in half.
- Dust some cinnamon powder and icing sugar over it.
- Decorate the plate by piping whipped cream on the sides.