Galley Devil's Note:
A sweet omlette (??). Found this in a magazine and saving it here for safe-keeping. I haven't tried this one yet, and I'm not an expert with ovens, but still the cooking time seems a little 'íffy' to me. Any tips on improving it will be welcomed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to its lowest setting.
- 2Cut fruits into small pieces and keep aside.
- 3Beat egg yolks, sugar and cinnamon powder together in a bowl.
- 4In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff.
- 5Fold the egg whites into the egg yolk mixture.
- 6Heat butter in a frying pan and pour in the egg mixture.
- 7Gently shake the pan and leave it in the oven for a few seconds.
- 8Spread the fruits on the omlette and fold in half.
- 9Dust some cinnamon powder and icing sugar over it.
- 10Decorate the plate by piping whipped cream on the sides.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Omelette Souffle With Fruits
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.6
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 322.2 mg
- Sodium 120.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 27.6 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: