Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄4 lb pimento stuffed olive
- 1⁄4 lb black olives, stoned
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 lb unsalted butter
- 6 fluid ounces tomato juice
- Roughly chop the olives.
- Gently fry the garlic in the butter until just beginning to brown, and then pour in the tomato juice.
- Bring to the boil then add the olives and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve hot mixed/tossed with pasta.
I altered this a bit by using olive oil and a smidge of butter to saute the garlic. I also added a few capers and tomatoes w/Italian seasonings. Delicious!!!