1/1 Photo of Olive Garden Mussels Di Napoli
After trying OG's Mussels di Napoli one afternoon I decided to try to replicate it at home. We had this for dinner last night with a big salad and a side of crusty french bread - it was perfect!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a non-stick pan gently cooking the garlic together with the olive oil until the garlic gets soft and turns translucent.
- 2Meanwhile, in a large saucepan combine mussels (which have been cleaned, debearded and picked over, if necessary), wine and butter. Add garlic and any remaining olive oil.
- 3Cover the pot and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Mussels are cooked when all shells are open. Discard any that do not open.
- 4Add all remaining ingredients, stir carefully (mussels will easily dislodge from their shells) and simmer gently on low for approximately two minutes.
- 5Serve in bowls with plenty of bread to soak up the delicious juices!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Mussels Di Napoli
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.9
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Cholesterol 124.6 mg
- Sodium 1002.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: