Member #610488's Note:
This is a copycat of Olive Garden's Chicken Marsala.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Using sheets of plastic wrap, pound the chicken breasts until about 1/4" thickness.
- 2In a mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano. Dredge chicken pieces in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- 3In a skillet, combine olive oil and butter over medium heat until butter is incorporated into the oil. Cook chicken breasts on medium heat for about 2 minutes on the first side, until lightly browned.
- 4Turn breasts over to cook other side. Move breasts to outer edge of skillet, leaving center open, then add mushrooms to skillet stirring while they cook.
- 5Cook breasts about 2 more minutes, until both sides are lightly browned. Continue to stir mushrooms. Add Marsala wine around chicken pieces.
- 6Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes. Remove chicken breasts to individual plates, Garnish with the mushrooms equally and ladle sauce over each breast in whatever amount you wish.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Olive Garden Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (485 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 616.3
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 204.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 28.0 g