Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a copycat of Olive Garden's Chicken Marsala.
Make and share this Olive Garden Chicken Marsala recipe from Food.com.
- Using sheets of plastic wrap, pound the chicken breasts until about 1/4" thickness.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper and oregano. Dredge chicken pieces in the flour, shaking off any excess.
- In a skillet, combine olive oil and butter over medium heat until butter is incorporated into the oil. Cook chicken breasts on medium heat for about 2 minutes on the first side, until lightly browned.
- Turn breasts over to cook other side. Move breasts to outer edge of skillet, leaving center open, then add mushrooms to skillet stirring while they cook.
- Cook breasts about 2 more minutes, until both sides are lightly browned. Continue to stir mushrooms. Add Marsala wine around chicken pieces.
- Cover and simmer for about 15 minutes. Remove chicken breasts to individual plates, Garnish with the mushrooms equally and ladle sauce over each breast in whatever amount you wish.