- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces prosciutto
- 3 1⁄4 cups sifted flour
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package dry yeast
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup grated parmigiano
- 1 1⁄2 cups black olives, pitted
- 1 1⁄2 cups green olives, pitted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 4 by 12 loaf pan with 2 teaspoon of oil. Line bottom with parchment. Brush with 1 teaspoon oil and set aside.
- Slice procuitto into strips. Mix flour and yeastin a large bowl. Add wine then eggs 1 at a time. Mix well after each addition. Stir in cheese, pork and olives.
- Transfer to pan and bake for 1 hour. Invert loaf onto a rack, peel pff parchment and cool.