1/1 Photo of Old Fashion Baked Rice Pudding
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is a very economical dessert that is very easy to make and oh, so delicious! It was a favorite in my family. When baked, it will form a yummy custard on the top. Best when made with 1 day old left-over rice that has been refrigerated. Mmmmm! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray bottom and sides of a 2 quart baking dish with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients.
- 3Spoon into prepared 2 quart baking dish.
- 4Place baking dish in a large pan; pour water into the pan to a depth of 1-inch or until water reaches bottom of baking dish.
- 5Bake for 1 1/2 hours, or until lightly browned and set.
- 6Cool slightly and spoon into serving dishes.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashion Baked Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 315.0
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 107.2 mg
- Sodium 184.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 35.8 g
- Protein 8.1 g