1/1 Photo of Old Fashined Oatmeal Cookies With Variations
I like this as the basic oatmeal cookie. There are many variations, a few are below. I am going to try this with steel cut oats.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml canola oil (or another veggie oil. Butter is good, but not needed)
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 709.77 ml rolled oats (DO NOT use instant oats)
- 236.59 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F I use silpat on my cookie sheets, if you don't use parchment paper or lightly grease the cookie sheets.
- 2Beat the sugars, oil, eggs and vanilla untl creamy.
- 3Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt. If you are using cinnamon and or nutmeg, mix it in now.
- 4Hand mix into the beaten mixture.
- 5Mix in any variation you are going to use. A total of 1-1.5 cups of add ins is all you need.
- 6Drop by teaspoon full on your baking sheet.
- 7Bake 12-14 minutes.
- 8Yield will increase with add ins.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Old Fashined Oatmeal Cookies With Variations
Serving Size: 1 (1415 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1044.2
- Calories from Fat 468
- Total Fat 52.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 494.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 139.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.5 g
- Sugars 83.5 g
- Protein 15.5 g