These Japanese fritters make a quick & delicious snack. A Japanese exchange student gave me this recipe when I was at school.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the flour, water, egg, salt & pepper.
- 2Add shredded ham or bacon and cabbage.
- 3Pour enough oil into a pan to cover base.
- 4When oil is heated, add all or half the mixture.
- 5Brown on both sides.
- 6Combine the barbecue sauce and mayonnaise and smear on the fritters to serve.
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Okonomiyaki
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.5
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 215.3 mg
- Sodium 318.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 16.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: