1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is So Good and Diet Friendly I just had to share it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large sourdough bread rounds
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups crabmeat
- 1 cup coarsely chopped artichoke heart
- 3 green onions, chopped (tops and bottoms)
- 1Preheat oven to 350' degrees F.
- 2Coat baking tray with cooking spray.
- 3Cut top from bread, set top aside.
- 4Carefully cut out inside loaf in one piece leaving a 1" shell.
- 5Cut the removed bread into cubes, put on prepared tray and bake at 350' degrees F for 10 minutes until browned.
- 6Cream together the cream cheese, skim milk, lemon juice, wine, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, garlic salt and tabasco sauce until smooth.
- 7Stir in crab, artichokes and onion.
- 8Fill bread shell with mixture, replace top, wrap tightly with aluminum foil.
- 9Place on ungreased baking sheet, bake at 350' degrees F for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the dip is hot.
- 10Serve with toasted bread cubes and choice of crackers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oh So Good HOT AND CREAMY Low Fat CRAB AND ARTICHOKE Diet DIP
Serving Size: 1 (745 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.7
- Calories from Fat 12
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 870.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sourdough bread rounds