Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I found this in a recipe box that I bought at a garage sale. I hope the lady kept a copy. Good and healthy
- 1 (6 ounce) graham cracker pie crust, i use the reduced fat version
- 3 eggs, i use egg substitute
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons melted butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup raisins, i have also substituted fruit bits
- whipped cream (optional) or Cool Whip (optional) or vanilla ice cream, for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl beat together eggs, corn syrup, sugar and melted butter.
- Add rest of ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Place pie pan on baking sheet.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until top is golden brown and filling is set in the middle.
- Serve with topping if desired.
I make this all the time~Love it!