1/2 Photos of Oatmeal - Raisin Bread (ABM)
1 hr 5 mins
This is the BEST Bread Machine bread I have ever tasted, and I do not even LIKE raisins!!! This is a "Gotta Try" recipe........
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure carefully, placing all ingredients except oats and raisins in the bread machine.
- 2Set program to basic cycle and medium crust setting; press start.
- 3Add oats and raisins at the end of the first kneading cycle.
- 4Remove baked bread from pan and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oatmeal - Raisin Bread (ABM)
Serving Size: 1 (884 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1395.2
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 24.3 mg
- Sodium 2521.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 282.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 62.9 g
- Protein 39.8 g