Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
These are really hearty pancakes. My father who has low blood sugar loves them and when he eats them for breakfast, he doesn't get hungry again until mid-afternoon. They really stick to the bones!
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup coach's oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup water
- In a mixing bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, milk and water.
- Add liquid to dry ingredients.
- Stir mixture until well blended.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot, lightly greased griddle.
- Cook both side of pancakes until golden brown.